Thursday, June 9, 2016

May 2016 Releases (Jash's Dragon Army)

You Can Get This Design HERE
Dragon Cave recently celebrated its birthday with a release of new dragon breeds and re-releases of some old breeds. As there were so many new breeds to get, I didn't get a male and female of all breeds. I'm only human after all.
Adopt one today!
Aria Dragons

Egg
Same basic design as before. Don't like the color pink so meh about the eggs.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique about the hatching sequence.

Hatchling Stage 1
It looks adorable!

Hatchling Stage 2
It looks both mysterious and like it's up to something.

Adult
There is dimorphism between the genders. I only got the female one but will most likely have a male in the future. So I will be only commenting only on the female here. I do like her graceful build as if she can control everything without resorting to violence. A dragon of beauty for sure.

Description
I like that they are peaceful and them sounding like birds is a huge plus in my book. They have great magic and yet only use it in times of great need. Just shows you that you don't want to make these dragons mad. My favorite part about the description has to be how to explain the re-release of this breed. They were originally just Pinks and then Bright Pinks and now Arias. The explanation is that they stay away from humans the majority of the time and so it was just a rumor that they had gone extinct.

Credit
Birdzgoboom

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Frilled Dragons

Egg
I adore the flame near the bottom. I don't know if that's what it is, but that's what I call it.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique about the hatching sequence.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks noble.

Hatchling Stage 2
Looks like it wants to kick some butt.

Adult
There is dimorphism in the species. The female is the more aggressive looking one while the male seems a lot more passive. I don't believe this is a hint at the hierarchy of the breed, though. I do like the coloring and the re-draw was needed.

Description
Frilled are a re-release and have no mention of them being thought extinct in their description. It's still a good description, though. I like that the frills are multi-purpose as they are used in both defensive attacks and mating rituals. Whenever I read a description that talks about mating rituals on the site I think, "Wow, they're so shallow." And then laugh at myself for thinking that.

Credit
Birdzgoboom and Lythiaren

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Morphodrakes

Egg
The egg ha this look like it's underwater and being viewed from above the surface. Really cool look.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique about the hatching sequence.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks like it's really judgemental or generally surprised.

Hatchling Stage 2
Has a stance like it know it has nothing to fear. Not like it's violent but that general presence some people have.

Adult
It looks like a tired butterfly/moth. I don't think there's any other way I can describe it. Has a look of constantly never having enough coffee and yet it has a busy day ahead of it. It wants to rest but knows it can't until the job is done.

Description
So these are curious little critters? I adore that even their appetite reflects their personality. Good job there. As someone who likes silence the majority of the time, though I do find myself needing the company of others from time to time, I do adore a breed that keeps to themselves. Though I'm sure, with their curiosity, that they love trading stories from time to time. On the off chance that they run into another of their breed, which wouldn't be often at all.

Credit
Infinis

Adopt one today!
Tarantula Hawk Drakes

Egg
It looks similar to another dragon breed's egg so I'm expecting that to mess with me in the future.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique about the hatching sequence.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks like a fawn.

Hatchling Stage 2
Looks like it's on its way to play.

Adult
It seems both playful and menacing at the same time. I adore the color scheme, especially the wing colors and how those blend in with the body. Extremely beautiful for a breed with the name "tarantula". I'm afraid of spiders so am insulted on some level that this beauty has one in its name. I jest. Sort of.

Description
Yes! This breed eats spiders! Most awesome breed ever! Anyways...I do like that they don't go looking for trouble but are able to defend themselves. So the stinger has some poison in it? Their description mentions a lot of pain so I'd be highly interested in what the exact effects are. May look that up later or I may forget. Who know!

Credit
Infinis


Adopt one today!
Nexus Dragons

Egg
I love the colors and texture of this egg.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique about the hatching sequence.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks extremely confused.

Hatchling Stage 2
Seems a little playful.

Adult
There is dimorphism in the species and I happened to only be able to get a female. The right head seems to be cold, calculated, and not impressed with whatever is happening. The left head, on the other hand, seems to be losing her mind. Sort of like me when someone starts talking shit about something I love. I relate more to the head on the left.

Description
A song of fire and ice...sorry, I'm a terrible person for making that lame joke. Anyways, I like that the difference between fire and ice drives it mad. As if someone's own nature will never let them be free. Will never let them live a normal life. There's also a dark part of me that adores that this breed will eat other dragons just so that they will have mana to work their magic. Just brutal and awesome.

Credit
Odeen

Adopt one today!
Candelabra Dragons

Egg
I like the coloring for this egg.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique about the hatching sequence.

Hatchling Stage 1
A noble beast.

Hatchling Stage 2
A noble beast with wings.

Adult
I love how happy this dragon looks. He looks so sure of himself like he could do anything. Like he could take on the whole world if he had to. He'd take it on with nothing but a laugh and a smile. The things at the end of his wingtips look a little odd, though. Still cute but odd.

Description
Just as I adore a disturbed dragon, I also adore noble ones. These dragons will give their lives for a loved one. To believe in a cause, or person, so much that you'd give your life for them is saying something. It isn't something an average person would do. I also love that the breaking of a promise is one of the gravest sins you can commit against such a creature.

Credit
PieMaster

No comments:

Post a Comment