Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Between Two Worlds 16

"Rin Stone," Alex began. "You came to me in unique circumstances. Ever since learning about you I saw something unique. I saw something that the world had never seen before and would never see again. You awoke feelings in me that I never thought I had. I love you, Rin, and I will do my best to provide for you."

I focused on his words and not on the fact that there was no one acting as priest. I focused on his words and not on the fact the happiness inside of me was more than ready to explode.

"Alexander Isaacs," I began. "When I first saw you I saw only a mask of a man. I saw someone that should be feared and hated. But, as time went on, I saw your kindness in your darkness. I saw your love in your callousness. I fell in love with your hope and the part of myself that I saw in you. I will not let a day go by where I don't risk my all for you. I love you, Alex, and I will never let any harm come to you."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's an Alexander Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment