Sunday, June 5, 2016

Weekly Update 6/6/2016

For those of you who are stopping by my blog for the first time and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday, but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Between Two Worlds Chapter 1 Released
First chapter of this crossover fic can be read HERE.
Theory About Rey
So this theory could be way off but I think it would be awesome. You can view the vlog HERE.
Another Flight Rising Podcast Episode is Out
You ever wondered about pricing dragons in the Auction House? Go HERE to watch the podcast.

UPCOMING PROJECTS
More Animorphs Re-Read VERY Soon
I just need to finish up a review and then the next part of the Re-Read will be out. You can go HERE to catch up on the series.

If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog every month and monthly insider info about my upcoming e-books. Also, every Patron gets access to exclusive reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment