Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weekly Update 10/4/2015

For those of you who have just stopped by my blog and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday, but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
First Legends of Shadows Series Has Started
The Lover in Me tells the story of Birchurawkp's developing feelings for Elfangor. I was going to have the first Legends of Shadows series be about the formation of the DracoMorphs but, as I currently don't have all the dragons for that, I couldn't do it. HERE is the first chapter.

Sharknado 3 Review is Out
Yes, I finally get to talking about this wonder of a film. HERE is my review that is mostly spoiler free.

With Extra Happy Season 2 Finale
Are you waiting for your next fix of With Extra Happy? This is the Season 2 Finale and hopefully this will hold you over until next season. HERE is the episode.

 UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
End of The Invasion
The Outro to my dramatic reading of Animorphs #1 The Invasion by K.A.Applegate should be out this week. In it I'll tell you what the next dramatic reading will be off.

If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog every month and monthly insider info about my upcoming e-books. The reward for my milestone is me talking about how I relate to the Animorphs character Tobias.

No comments:

Post a Comment