Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekly Update 9/18/2015

For those of you who are stopping by my blog for the first time and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday, but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Next Dramatic Reading has Started
My next dramatic reading will be of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Now I will be recording it three times a week so I can get one chapter out per week. HERE is the intro.
More About the Yeaflon is Out
This time I talk about the government of my made up species. Read what I have HERE.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Video
I talk about how characters have grown and changed in the course of three seasons. This only covers three characters up to this season's premiere. You can watch it HERE.

UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
Next Dragon Cave Giveaway Coming After Halloween
I am delaying my Dragon Cave Giveaway due to the fact that I am going away next weekend and the fact that Halloween dragons will be released when I could do the giveaway. Might be giving away some Halloween dragons this year on the site's forums and/or facebook page, though.

If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog every month and monthly insider info about my upcoming e-books. The reward for my milestone is me talking about how I relate to the Animorphs character Tobias.

No comments:

Post a Comment