Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sayings Sundays (May 4, 2014)

And here is yet another Hannibal quote. Is it becoming even clearer that I just love this show?

This quote talks about Hannibal Lecter who is the killer that everyone is looking for. Hannibal has the ability to hide right under your nose without you suspecting a thing. I cut out the part of the quote where Gideon says that Will will have to kill Hannibal as capturing the killer won't do the trick.

I'm posting this quote, instead of a Star Wars one, today because I've seen the show get a shitload of unfounded hate recently.


I've recently run into a Kelly Clarkson song called "Honestly". It is a nice, slow, and emotive song. It has a lot of emotion but none of the song jumps out at you with a loud volume. I would highly suggest giving it a listen to.

I chose these lyrics and the show Revolution due to this week's episode. At the very end of last episode, Charlie is given no choice but to kill Jason. In this week's episode she has to tell Tom and it ends with her begging him for death while he was the first to offer death to her.

This was a heartbreaking scene as neither character sees eye to eye but it took the death of Jason to give them an inkling of connection. Their pain over Jason's death is such a shared experience that it makes the scene even more powerful than it already was.

No comments:

Post a Comment