Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sayings Sundays (May 11, 2014)

Animorphs is a very dark children's series. It deals with topics such as that people on the opposing side aren't all evil, children changing due to the war and not always for the better, and the David Trilogy just to name a few.

But this was a children's series so there were also little gems like this in there to lighten the mood from time to time.


So I was watching a few Supernatural fanvids one day and came across one that dealt with Sam and had a nice song. I listened to the song about...never you mind how many times and each time I thought of Bruce Banner.

The song is Monster by Imagine Dragons and I HIGHLY suggest you give yourself a few hours to listen to it on repeat.

I think of Bruce Banner because he LITERALLY deals with a monster inside of him and LITERALLY deals with the possibility of becoming a monster at any given time. I chose the lyrics for this graphic because it's Bruce asking if the listener would accept him once they knew that he could turn into the Hulk and that he doesn't like that's what he is.

Sorry for it to be covered in words, but it was hard limiting myself to just the lyrics shown this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment