Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sayings Sundays (May 25, 2014)

The second season of NBC's Hannibal ended last Friday. And with the finale came another throwback to the Hannibal books by Thomas Harris. Yes, I know, the tv series has lots of easter eggs for long-time Hannibal fans to munch on. So this isn't exactly the first time it's happened.

This time a conversation between Hannibal and Will was eerily similar to one Hannibal and Clarice had in the book (and movie) Hannibal.


On a Theory of a Deadman binge I ran into this song. It is catchy as hell and one I don't mind being on repeat.

It also reminded me of Loki from The Avengers. Now I'm not a big Loki fan and I don't kneel at the mere mention of his name. But I really do feel that the song suits him.

Loki is a villain and yet he has legions of fangirls that, at times, seem to prefer him over the actual heroes. So I can't help but listen to this song and think of Loki.

No comments:

Post a Comment