Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012 New Year

This is the year the world ends (December 22), the year The Avengers movie comes out, and the year I start to write my first fanfic in many years. I was glad of last year that I blogged and met my boyfriend (Brian/revrezner). Last night I spent my first New Years Eve with him. We spent the night with some of his friends and rank. That being said, I am recovering from last night.

Lots of people make New Years' Resolutions but I don't. I just have things I plan to do every year. This year I plan to continue reviewing all the Terminator movies, continuing my written series (S&N, The Green, and Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki), plus continuing my relationship with Brian.

I hope that everyone had a great night and recovers quickly from last night. And, if you do have New Years' Resolutions: What are they?

This day last year I moved over to this blog from my livejournal (acrazyraven).

No comments:

Post a Comment