Tuesday, January 10, 2012

S&N: Little Dancer 2

Note: NAZILLA IS A WOMAN!


"I am not going. She will be there." Samara said.


"Don't worry, just because Glau is there doesn't mean you'll actually have to deal with her." I replied.


"She is my ex, Naz. She's my big ex."


"You're not being logical, Sam." I said and waited for the conversation to go exactly the same way again. It had been going the same way for hours. For an M-4 it wasn't a long time, but this mission had to start soon.


"You're a Machine now, Nazilla, you can't understand what this means to me." Samara said. Well, at least that was showing an improvement. Improvement meaning change.


"I do have a human side to me, Samara, and it's confusing that part too."


"You can't make me go on a mission that is probably not going to lead to The Net." As Samara said that I thought of a loophole. A loophole that would play on Samara's fears to make her move forward.


I crossed my arms and sighed. "How about you wait outside Playful Ballet in case I need a quick getaway?"


Samara looked at me and I could see that she was confused. She didn't want to meet Glau, an ex of hers, and yet she didn't want me to die again. Hell, i didn't want to die again. Though death didn't seem so scary for me now.


After a minute of waiting Samara said, "Seems like a fair comprimise to me."



***



"Are you sure you want to go in there alone?" Samara asked as she drove behind the building.


"I am." I said and got out when the car stopped. "Just be here when I come out."


Samara nodded and I turned to go into the building. I checked my clothing and then entered the building. I knew that if I accted correctly the people would think that I was a cleaning lady. Not just because of my acting but because I was dressed like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment