Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Weekly Update 11/8/2017

For those of you who are stopping by my blog for the first time and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about and an update on an important project.

I will post these every now and again. I'm keeping the name 'Weekly Update' as I've grown fond of it.

BLOG POSTS
How I Put Canon in My Fanfiction
I talk a little about how I write fanfiction. You can read the post HERE.
Explanation about how Time Works Between Realities in the Rin Duology
There are some things that, due to being in first person, I can't talk about in the Rin Duology. Rin would have to question something and then have a way of figuring the answer out. Because of that I explain how time works between realities HERE.
I Start my Game of Thrones Season 7 Review
I decided to change my style and break up my Game of Thrones Season 7 Review into three parts. I did this because I wanted to talk about why I don't like Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen as a couple and didn't want to alienate some readers because of my opinions. So if you just adore Jon/Daenerys, don't go HERE to read Part 1 of my review.

UPCOMING PROJECT
Aniverse 2.0
Remember when Aniverse was a thing? Due to how much I had to deal with I had to drop the project. However, I always wanted to get back to it. This won't be a continuation of the old version as I found that one to be too hard to handle. So this one is different but will, hopefully, provide even more enjoyment than the previous version. The first version will be taken down once I start work on the second.

If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog and an hour long vlog. Also, every Patron gets access to exclusive reviews and bonus content for Chronicles of Gaia.

No comments:

Post a Comment