Thursday, November 16, 2017

Crossing the Divide 82

"I can't believe you're alive." Benjen said with a smile. "I didn't think that my night with Hisara meant anything at all."

"And now I'm going." I said knowing what his unspoken words meant. "I will return from Asshai and help to take down the Night's King. Afterwards I will rebuild Westeros and make it a place of peace for as long as I can. You'll be beside me."

"I don't know if I'll survive this war. Whatever can kill the White Walkers might also kill me."

"To win I might have to kill you?"

I had just found out who my father was. I had hardly been able to spend any time with him. He was like an acquaintance and I wanted that to change. After this war I wanted to have him be an actual human father to me. I wanted to create memories with him. If his guess was true then I would never know him. I would never know him like I should.

"I don't mind dying." Benjen said and took my hands in his. "I've faced death countless times before and how I am now...it's not really being alive. I can't explain what I mean, just that I feel wrong. Rescuing Bran and Meera made me feel like I had a purpose again. Serving Jon has given me a purpose. I want to be a father, a real father, to you but I can't. I'm not going to let Westeros freeze over for my sake. I know you won't let everyone die just so I'll be alive."

"How do you know that?" I argued.

"You have Stark blood in your veins."

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment