Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Crossing the Divide 80

"I was there when Viserion was born. It was an amazing sight to see. Three dragons in front of my eyes. Three creatures that had not been seen for many years."

"And Daenerys was there. She was unburnt."

"I am glad we decided things between us wouldn't work out. I don't know what I would have done if I was by her side when she went mad."

"With you in her bed, she wouldn't have gone mad."

"So it's my fault for-"

"No, never. It is not even Yara Greyjoy's fault that she went insane. If Daenerys had been as strong as she appeared, she would have resisted."

I looked at Jorah and could see him realizing the flaws in my argument. I had both said who was in her bed could have saved her from madness and that it didn't matter who she slept with. I wanted to save Jorah from all the guilt yet I couldn't. I decided on another way to approach the argument.

"Would you trade your happiness for Daenerys' sanity?" I asked him. "If you had stopped pursuing her you would never have found me."

"I would never want to have you as a stranger." Jorah replied and took one of my hands in his own. "I also don't like what happened to Daenerys. She held such promise of being a queen and to...to see her like how she turned out...I know the maesters will put her down in history as a demonic woman but she was good. I don't know what I would decide if given another chance."

"Be glad that you don't ever have to make the choice. I love you, Jorah."

"I love you, Rin."

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment