Sunday, November 5, 2017

Crossing the Divide 79

"I worked at the Umbrella Corporation for some time." I replied. "Having the boss be in love with you helped me. I didn't do much of anything and yet laying in his bed helped me to achieve certain information."

"If you knew so much, why didn't you try and stop Wesker?"

"Albert Wesker is a good man for posters but he isn't the owner of Umbrella. That honor belongs to Doctor Alexander Isaacs. As for why I didn't stop him: the end was coming no matter what I did, so I prepared for the oncoming apocalypse instead."

"That seemed to have worked out great."

My hand had gone to my belly and Alice's hand had gone to her gun as we had talked. I had reached for my belly as I missed Alex and worried about the fate of our child. I worried that it would die before even being born. I worried that I would have to kill my love. Again.

"I am not going to attack you." I reassured her. "If I was going to kill you, you'd be dead already."

"Lots of people have said that to me." Alice replied mockingly.

"You think you're invincible. People who have faced off against you have thought they were invincible. I know I am only mortal. If I attacked you I would be very careful and not let confidence get the best of me."

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's an Alice Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment