Sunday, November 19, 2017

Crossing the Divide 83

"I can understand why you want revenge, I really do." Khaleesi said. "But what you want us to do...that doesn't line up with what the Mormonts has been doing all this time."

"I don't care." I said with Eve in my lap and Eyrie in my arms. "Alex was senselessly murdered and my triplets...do you think that them dying was justified?"

"Of course not. But what about your caution? Do you really think it's wise to attack Alice so hard? Even if we kill Alice there will be the Umbrella Corporation to worry about. Wesker might even use our vendetta against Alice to his advantage."

I wanted to yell at my daughter but she was right. Attacking Alice without restraint would be suicide. But if I lined up my vendetta with Alice and destroying Umbrella...things might just work. It would be hard but it could work. The Mormonts were much stronger than they had been in the beginning. I think that we could wage war on two fronts if we wanted to.

"I admit there needs to be caution concerning Alice." I argued. "But we can't treat her as an ally any longer. We can't try to talk reason to her."

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment