Wednesday, November 1, 2017

August and September 2017 Releases (Jash's Dragon Army)

Dragon Cave recently released four new breeds. The Spinel Wyvern has a green variation that I wasn't able to get by the time I wrote this post. I plan to breed one in the near future, though.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Bauta Dragon

Egg
One of the loveliest eggs I've seen in awhile. Just gorgeous!

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks like a pudgy dinosaur. Cute!

Hatchling Stage 2
Looks regal.

Adult
The purple and yellow makes it look so majestic. It is beautiful and cute. If these were real I'd find an area where they lived and move there. That is if I could solve my issue of not really having any money at all. They look so cute I just want to hug every last one of them. There is no dimorphism in this breed.

Description
So this breed lives in areas I would be more than comfortable inhabiting. Yes, my plan could work. Now to make them real! That...um...that could take a little bit actually. My favorite part of their description is that they take an interest in mankind. I don't know why but I really love that part.

Credit 
Marrionetta
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Khusa Dragon

Egg
A beautiful egg that is shiny!

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
It's like a white puppy.

Hatchling Stage 2
Now a yellowish puppy with black wings. Yes, I have strange ideas on what classifies as a puppy.

Adult
There is no dimorphism in this breed. Their faces look so happy. Sort of like I would look if Animorphs got a well done tv adaptation and/or movie. It looks like it's covered in chicken feathers. Maybe it likes to play with chickens. I like the black color of the wings.

Description
I like that they are willing to team up if there is a big enough threat. It shows that this breed does have honor. It's interesting to me that they have wings which allow them to fly but they prefer to climb. Like that every Khusa seems to be willing to take care of the children.

Credit 
Infinis
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Carina Dragon

Egg
So nice and shiny. Love the blue.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
So cute and confused.

Hatchling Stage 2
Cute with fire!
Adult
There are different combinations of colors. There is also dimorphism in this hybrid breed. What I like about all the forms is the firery blue. It adds an air of mystique to them in my mind. The male looks like he is just minding his own business. A sort of 'I just work here' attitude. The female looks like she is telling a grand tale of something. Might not even be that important of a tale.

Description
The fact that they are mostly peaceful except in certain instances reminds me of Cassie from the Animorphs books. She is a kind hearted girl but when she has to...well...yeah...you don't want to be on her bad side. It's cute that this breed can make themselves look like shooting stars. So cute!

Credit 
PieMaster and Playdoh
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Spinel Wyvern

Egg
A nice dark pink.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks like a velociraptor!

Hatchling Stage 2
Looks like an archaeopteryx!

Adult
There is dimorphism in this breed. They look both regal and playful. I like the poses of both sexes. The dark pink coloring is a good match for the blackish coloring. The dragons are very wonderful to look at.

Description
I understand why the would be slow to forgive. While I'm relatively open, if I start to not trust you it can be a little difficult to have me trust you again. It's amusing that this breed will exchange their services for spinels and other stones. Suddenly I'm imagining a Dragon Cave RPG with this breed. Just thought of this idea so I don't know if you'd be playing them or if they'd be NPCs.

Credit 
TheCompleteAnimorph

No comments:

Post a Comment