Friday, November 17, 2017

A Marriage of Convenience 2

"Ser Jorah, what is your opinion?" Tyrion asked.

"I don't think burning them was a good form of execution." I told her, repeating part of our silent conversation. "I trust that she had the best of intentions no matter her decision."

"I need to speak to my friend in private." Daenerys said.

The Imp looked at her and then at me. While he was not easy to be friends with, I could tell he had pity in his eyes. He was sad about something. Before I could ask him anything, he left leaving me alone with Missandei and Daenerys. The former slave gave me a look I couldn't read before she left. Now I was alone with the woman I loved.

She ran up to me and we kissed briefly. It lasted only a moment but there was so much passion in it. I didn't know how I refrained from fucking her.

"Your plan will work." Daenerys said softly. "Tyrion thinks I'm telling you that I will never love you right now. That I decided to do this in private for the sake of your dignity."

"I'm glad you are doing what's best for you." I told her, my eyes wandering over the body that I had longed after for so long.

"It was talking with Jon Snow that convinced me. He's a good man that will be pleasant enough to deal with."

I could see the guilt in her eyes and I knew why. Jon was a good man and yet we would be using him. But if Khaleesi were to take the Iron Throne, she couldn't remain blameless. If an opportunity presented itself, it would be foolish to waste it.

Daenerys pressed her body close to mine as she put her arms around my neck.

"Not here." I told her. "I haven't been with a woman in awhile so I doubt I'll be quiet."

"When it's safe, go where the dragons sleep." Daenerys said. "No one will be there."

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment