Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Crossing the Divide 84

"I am going to help you kill the Lord of Light." Melisandre said with regret. "I no longer consider myself one of his followers and I think he will feel the same."

"Then why help me at all?" I asked.

"Because there is a chance you might be right. The Lord of Light's messages have been hard to read. After Stannis' defeat I questioned who I was and if I was right. I've gone over what I know and how I know it. I've gone over everything. You are a part of the prophecy I've been seeking the answer to for so long. I want to see how it ends."

"So you're only doing this because of curiosity?"

"No, because I think I deserve to be punished for how I've disrespected the order. I've been wrong so often that I don't deserve forgiveness."

I nodded. She had come to Asshai to die.

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a R'hllor Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment