Wednesday, October 5, 2016

September 2016 Releases (Jash's Dragon Army)

Dragon Cave recently released new dragon breeds. I was able to get a male and female for the two new breeds.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Monarch Dragons

Egg
Meh but do like the coloring.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique about the hatching sequence.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks adorable.

Hatchling Stage 2
Adorable. Now with wings!

Adult
There is dimorphism in this breed. The female has lighter colorings than the male. Both have the same posture and both seem like they could kick some butt if they wanted to. Do adore the coloring and the butterfly-like wings. A very good design between both sexes. But I do have a favorite...the female.

Description
My favorite part of this breed's description is the migration. I like that they travel and only rest until they get to their destination. Shows that Monarchs can be good long distance flyers when they need to be. I also like that they return to their own groups upon arriving as if they know there is strength in numbers when making a long journey.

Credit 
Infinis

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Diamondwing Dragons

Egg
It's so shiny!

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique about the hatching sequence.

Hatchling Stage 1
It looks like a tiny dinosaur!

Hatchling Stage 2
Now the cute dino has wings!

Adult
There is no dimorphism in this breed.I like the pose and the color of the wings. Pink is an iffy color for me. Sometimes it works and other times...it just falls flat and makes me want to run away in terror. The pink used in this breed is on the darker end of the spectrum and so it works for me. Besides the colors of the wings, I like the design of them.

Description
I like the fact that this breed is intent on finding the shiny. Not just 'oh, there is a shiny thing here and I love it' they go to the extreme 'I will find the shiny even if I have to travel to the ends of the world'. As someone who adores shiny things: I approve of this breed so much.

Credit 
Odeen

No comments:

Post a Comment