Monday, October 17, 2016

Crossing the Divide 8

The Lannisters were walking and it was harder avoiding detection. Bronn, I had found out his name through some random banter among Jaime's men, was the hardest to stay clear of as he seemed to be one of the most alert. I hadn't found out why he was here and that angered me. If I knew his story then I could figure out his weaknesses. Right now I could only be as cautious as possible. In a few days I would leave and go to House Martell, one of Daenerys' allies. I would be accepted and my child taken care of.

I stopped and groaned, clutching at my belly as I felt Jeor being impatient to get out.

"Hold on," I pleaded with him. "Just a little bit longer. Just hold on a little bit longer. You're going to be born in Dorne and after the war I'll come back for you. You'll meet your father, a handsome and loyal man, and will grow up to ride dragons. Maybe some of my blood will give you some of a dragon's features. So just hold on. Hold on. Please."

After the kicking subsided the Lannisters were too far away. I recounted how painful this latest round of pain was and came to a terrible conclusion. I might not get to Dorne in time and might end up having to trust the Lannisters. But not now, maybe there would be another way.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment