Saturday, October 1, 2016

Crossing the Divide 3

Putting a hand on his chest I saw Alec's dead corpse. Feeling the warmth of my husband I wondered if the trade had been a good one.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" Alex asked as he put one of his hands on mine.

"I think about him when I should be focusing on other things." I said softly, the words barely passing my lips. "I should be focusing on you since the mission...I won't see you for awhile."

"Now you're sounding like me."

It sent a shiver down my spine that I heard pride in his voice. I couldn't be so callous as to forget my humanity, whether I was human or not, and yet I would have to move on from Alec at some point. There were darker parts of my nature that were eerily similar to my husband. But if I could show him a balance, something between his morals and mine, there could be hope for him and me.

"What do you think I should do about those thoughts?" I asked him. "I want to f*** you so bad, but I also think of having traded him for you."

"I will not disappoint you, Rin," He said, guiding my arms to go around his neck. "I will become the man you need."

Alex's words were honest and hopeful. I kissed his lips and got lost in his touch yet again.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment