Monday, October 3, 2016

Crossing the Divide 4

"You can't blame yourself." Jorah told me that night as we lay in bed together. "You're an expert on dragons, but you don't know everything about them. No one does."

"I just don't like seeing one in pain." I told him, trying to take in the comfort of his embrace.

I had waited until Daenerys had come back and then gave my assessment. It hadn't pleased the dragon queen and I swore to all the gods that she became less trusting of me because I didn't know what was wrong with Drogon. At least she had understood why I couldn't look at him fully or else risk the child growing within me. The only good thing that had happened was that Drogon became better or at least able to control his actions more.

Now I rested my head on Jorah's shoulder, while he rested his hands on the small of my back. I tried to push back Viserion's cries of worry as they made me feel even more guilty. My brother's alpha was hurt and I had no solution to the problem. I couldn't help the only family member I had. How was I expected to lead an entire House?

"I'm sure if there is a person who can figure out what is wrong with Drogon, it is you." Jorah reassured me. "Daenerys' mount is one of the strongest dragons I know and he'll be fine as you work out a solution."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment