Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekly Update 6/1/2015

For those of you who have just stopped by my blog and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with things, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week, updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects, and what I have been doing around the internets.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Latest Poll Results
I got my latest poll results out. Find out what site the majority of my blog readers use and feel free to start a discussion about the results. The post can be found HERE.

Best of the May Releases
I got to deciding my favorite of last month's new Dragon Cave releases. I nearly gave first place to two dragon breeds instead of one. But I felt I could only choose one so I did. HERE is my favorite as well as my opinions on the other two new breeds.

Supernatural Finale Review
Yep, I finally got to reviewing the finale. It was...good as finales go. Some things could've been done better. HERE is my review.

UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
Next Part of My Animorphs Re-Read Coming out Soon
I just need another day or two and more of my Animorphs Re-Read will be out. It would've been out over the weekend but I was out of town going to Star Wars Weekends with revrezner. The next part of the Re-Read will cover Rachel meeting up with one of her fellow Animorphs. If you haven't read my Re-Read yet, or need to catch up, go HERE to see what you've missed.

WHAT HAPPENED AROUND THE WEB FOR ME LAST WEEK
Got a Familiar for Seitou
I got a Tengu for my dragon Seitou. It's an inside joke a few people will get. Don't worry if you don't.

Starting Kaliforna's Look
Kaliforna is named after my Hork-Bajir Original Character Kali Forna. So I'm aiming for her look to be forest-like and bark-like. So far I have this:

No comments:

Post a Comment