Sunday, June 28, 2015

Weekly Update 6/28/2015

For those of you who have just stopped by my blog and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Sad Hannibal News
Yes, NBC cancelled Hannibal. However, it seems very likely that it will be picked up somewhere else. HERE is my reaction to the news.

More Jash Reads
Yes, it is back. These are the first videos filmed on my new laptop. I like the better lighting quality a lot. Thank you revs for helping me pick my new baby out. HERE is the latest parts of Jash Reads.

Elementary Season Review
Yes, I finally got this one out. A written review so it means spoiler free. If not, minor spoilers only. HERE it is.

UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
Felix Appears in The Horny Heart Finally
My The Normal Heart fic is finally coming out with another chapter. Ned and Felix's relationship in the movie (based on the play) is beyond cute and adorable. Sad and heartwarming. I highly recommend seeing the movie. My fic is my own thing and doesn't do any justice to the source material. I had always planned to have Felix appear at some point as I wanted the Ned/Felix relationship to be featured. Go HERE to catch up with the fic. There is adult content so be forewarned.

Feel free to comment with any questions about anything I mentioned here and/or anything on my blog. If I get enough questions I'll be doing a Q&A July 3, 2015. Last day I'll be accepting questions for it will be July 2, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment