Friday, June 19, 2015

Of Course it was an Autmun Dryad (Kaliforna's Journal)

Picture From HERE
A few days ago I finally decided on my true familiar. All of us dragons of Seitou's clan have a familiar that fits our own personalities. Before we find our true familiars we hold temporary ones. And my decision...well, such a lack of surprise that I thought that...no one really cared.

Seitou called a little celebration on my behalf. When I told everyone I had chosen an Autumn Dryad there was no big outcry of how happy they were for me. Okay, I guess the correct word would be 'surprised'. But to me they were one and the same at that point.

The first dragon to say anything was Erasmus, a Wildclaw whose only purpose in the clan is for a breeding project and then he will thankfully leave, who let out a very sarcastic yelp of surprise. The only thing I'm thankful for him about that is that his action actually got the others of the clan to cheer me on.

Have to go now as my latest set of eggs will hatch soon and I grow worried if I'm away for too long.

As always, feel free to comment any questions to me below. I'll answer them in the future when I have time.

Kaliforna's Journal's Table of Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment