Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekly Update 6/21/2015

For those of you who have just stopped by my blog and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Another Hannibal Review
Hannibal continues to be the greatest tv show airing right now. With this review I have premiered multi-vlog reviews of tv episodes. Won't do it for every episode I review, but will be held for extra special ones. You can see my review of the Hannibal episode 'Secondo' HERE.

My First Dragon Journal Entry
Each of my dragons from the site Flight Rising have their own journals. One random dragon every Monday and Friday will have a new entry added to their journal. HERE is the first journal entry of this new series.

My Review of Foxcatcher is Out
I usually don't get to write about movies that win/are nominated for Oscars. Wanted to see this movie sooner than I did. HERE is my review of it.

UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
Jash Reads is Still Ongoing, Sorry for the Delay
For Jash Reads I like to have around a week to practice for each part. Because of some trips, I haven't been able to have the right amount of time to practice. Tuesday and Wednesday new chapters will be released and a blooper reel will be released. On Wednesday the two chapters and blooper reel will be released onto the blog. You can go HERE to catch up on my dramatic reading of Animorphs #1 and go HERE to subscribe to the YouTube channel I do my dramatic readings on.

Feel free to comment with any questions about anything I mentioned here and/or anything on my blog. If I get enough questions I'll be doing a Q&A June 26, 2015. Last day I'll be accepting questions for it will be June 25, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment