Monday, June 22, 2015

Because of Brightshine Jubilee (Nazilla's Journal)

The Brightshine Jubilee has started this year. I used to be of the Light Flight but now have thrown myself fully into my new Flight, the Shadow Flight. Because of my former Flight, Seitou has had it be my duty to gather every day in the Light Flight (usually the one chosen to gather each day can choose any random Flight to gather from) during the Brightshine Jubilee. Well, me and the others who used to be part of the Light Flight.

It's not that I hate my former Flight, it's just that it's awkward for me. I care for the dragons that I used to hang out with, including those from my former clan. But, at the same time, we're not on the same side anymore.

We serve different deities. Me the Shadowbinder and them the Lightweaver. It shouldn't make that much of a difference, but it does. At least for me.

So when I fly and see an old friend, I just give a slight flick of the tail to indicate I recognize them. In my new clan, and Flight, I will give out a loud roar as a greeting to friends.

Each day has been unconformable so far. Maybe Seitou thinks he is doing me a kindness by letting me visit home so often during this holiday.

I can't wait until after the Brightshine Jubilee when I can stay away from my old Flight. Or maybe I'll finally find peace with it. I don't know.

As always, feel free to comment any questions to me below. I'll answer them in the future when I have time.

Nazilla's Journal's Table of Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment