Friday, May 29, 2015

Best May 2015 Release (Jash's Dragon Army)

On Dragon Cave in May there were some new releases. There were three new breeds of dragons with some having dimorphism. So I decided to pick what I thought was the best new breed of the May 2015 releases.

Before I say the winner: I made a few different categories to help me decide the winner for this month. The categories may change, so if you have any suggestions on changing the categories feel free to say them.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Hooktalon Dragon

Egg
I like the desert look of the egg.

Unique Hatching Sequence
No to this one. But I don't hold it against the dragon as the majority of eggs have the same hatching sequence.

Hatchling Stage 1
This is a tad bit dull, but it's a two-headed dragon!

Hatchling Stage 2
I like the red coloring that is added as it imitates the egg's colors.

Adult
This dragon looks fierce and powerful. Love the coloring and postures.

Description
The thing that impresses me most about this description is that the two heads work together and never fight.

Congrats, Odeen, on making an awesome dragon!
So that's what I thought of the Hooktalon Dragon. But I do want to talk about the other two new releases of May 2015!
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Greater Spotted Drake

Egg
The egg was simple but it worked.

Unique Hatching Sequence
No to this one as is usual.

Hatchling Stage 1
This was cute looking.

Hatchling Stage 2
The same cute looking but with wings!

Adult
I just adore the horns on this drake.

Description
Okay, this one was tied with the Hooktalon Dragon and so I chose the description (and then the first hatchling stage for the Hooktalon) to break the tie. Compared to the other two releases it was a little lacking. But still good.

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Magelight Pygmy Wyvern

Egg
It is very bright, I prefer dark colors.

Unique Hatching Sequence
No to this one as is usual.

Hatchling Stage 1
Too bright.

Hatchling Stage 2
Too bright and with wings! So is better than the Hatchling Stage 1 version of this breed.

Adult
Looks cute with that purple flame on its tail!

Description
I like that these dragons have a use and a story behind the flames on their tails.

Note: I only had enough Pinks to gender one pair (the Hooktalons) so the dimorphism isn't shown in the other two releases. I just chose the dragons that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment