Sunday, May 3, 2015

April 2015 Release (Jash's Dragon Army)

On Dragon Cave last month there was only one new release. So instead of this being a "Best of" post, this will be a simple look at the new release.

Before I continue: I made a few different categories to help me with talking about the dragon for this month. The categories may change, so if you have any suggestions on changing the categories feel free to say them.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Anagallis Dragon

Egg
The egg design is pretty and looks like a little party going on. The egg just made me feel happy so I had good feelings about the dragon to start off with.

Unique Hatching Sequence
The hatching sequence is normal.

Hatchling Stage 1
The hatching looks a tiny bit unhappy to be out of its egg. But still adorable.

Hatchling Stage 2
This is when the hatchling shows if it's male or female. Blue for the girls and red for the boys.

Adult
The female appears the stronger of the sexes here. Calm, cool, and ready to kick butt. The male looks cool but a little less intimidating than the female.

Description
I like the joyous nature of these dragons. Also like that they, like me, loathe stormy days.

Congrats, Imbecamiel, on making an awesome dragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment