Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekly Update 5/24/2015


I'm bringing this thing back but in a different format. For those of you who have just stopped by my blog and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with things, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week, updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects, and what I have been doing around the internets.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Brutasha Fiesta is Over
My four part mini-series is at an end. I covered controversies from people thinking Natasha was weak because she has a love interest all the way to the whole sterility thing. You can find the table of contest for the mini-series HERE. The last part, which has yet to be added to the table of contents, can be found HERE.

Age of Ultron Review is Out
My written review of the movie is finally out. It is spoiler free and you can find it HERE.


More Jash Reads is Out
I continue my dramatic reading of Animorphs #1 The Invasion by K.A.Applegate. I sort of tested my asthma while reading part of one of the chapters like I think a dog would. Was fun but...yeah...you can find the latest videos HERE. And, yes, there are more bloopers.

UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTER
Next Chapter of Animorgy is Nearly Done
I admit that this chapter of the fic has been super hard for me to get to write. Not just because of finding time to but because this is where the fic starts to take its dark turn. The whole fic is an exploration of Tobias getting over Rachel's death and the rejection by Marco by having copious amounts of sex and drinking a lot. So it's not going to be fun material for the most part. You can read what I have so far of the fic HERE. But be warned for explicit sexual content.


WHAT HAPPENED AROUND THE WEB FOR ME LAST WEEK
Got New Eggs
Yeah, surprise surprise. New eggs. However, the only new eggs I got were this month's release of new eggs. Now that they are all hatched I should be able to do my multi-dragon giveaway on this blog soon.

Here are the new babies:
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

Joined the Site
I must thank my good friend Crysy for alerting me to registration being open.

Leveling up Seitou and Kaliforna for Battling
I am loving the Coliseum. I don't have any healing items on me usually as that makes it more fun for me.


Am Deciding Which New Hatchlings to Keep
Yeah, I plan to level up and exalt some of my dragons to make some money. Waiting until all the hatchlings reach adulthood to give a final opinion.

So far, here are my decisions of who to keep:

No comments:

Post a Comment