Monday, April 20, 2015

Quotes from Animorphs Megamorphs #1 The Andalite's Gift

While I am now using more quotes in my Animorphs Re-Read and each chapter I cover has a quote from the chapter at the start of talking about that chapter, there are a lot of good Animorphs quotes. Too many to fit comfortably in a Re-Read.

So below are some gems from the ninth chapter, narrated by Cassie, from the first Megamorphs book!
====
“Tornado my butt,“ Marco said angrily. "That thing was alive.”
====
“That’s a good thing,” Marco said dryly. “Because we’re talking a lot more than a paint job needed there.”
====
“What is the matter?” Ax asked. “Matter? Ter.”
====
“Why? What is the point? If it’s some Yeerk weapon, it should have finished us off. I mean, it had Ax and me cold.”
====
I hung up the phone and took several deep breaths. I didn’t want to alarm the others. I went back to the living room.

Marco was still yelling at the guy on the TV. “It wasn’t a tornado! Are people blind? A tornado does not have teeth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment