Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What character death do you think was overreacted to the most in 2014? (1/27/2014)

I want to thank everyone who voted in this poll. This poll's question was what character death do you think was overreacted to the most in 2014.

Below is the winner, but first the runners up:
Antoine "Trip" Triplett from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. received no votes.
Beverly Katz from the NBC show Hannibal got one vote.
Beth Greene from The Walking Dead won with two votes! I was going to write a post on my outrage over how a lot of people were reacting to her death, but didn't find the time. I will say that the "Bring Beth Greene Back" petitions were especially annoying as they left out Maggie Greene and only mentioned the pain Darryl would feel. So they could say that Beth's death was all about "manpain".

Be on the look out for the next poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment