Monday, January 12, 2015

Writing Shop

Status: Moved, see sidebar thingy

Payment Options

Art Trade:
I write you something and you give me back artwork. I want original artwork for my Dragon Army as well as other projects (sometimes just a simple outline/sketch). Basically just contact me (contact info is on the side of the blog and I'd suggest contacting me via twitter, facebook, or tumblr as I don't check the other places that often) and tell me what you're offering to draw and if I like what you're offering I'll agree to write for you.

Exchange will happen once we both finish our respective projects so that we get our things at the same time.

Cash:
$1 USD per 1,000 words for One-Shots/Short Stories.

$5 USD for a Free Verse or Blank Verse poem.

$10 USD for a Sonnet

Types of Writing
Prose: Short Story/One-Shot
Poetry: Free Verse, Blank Verse, and Sonnet

Length
I would like to keep any writing to five thousand word maximum. However, I'm willing to increase that to ten thousand or fifteen thousand if given the right incentive.

Points of View
I do exclusively First Person Point of View. I have been complimented on my writing by those who don't usually like that POV.

Genres
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Horror
The above are what I am most used to, but I am more than willing to explore genres I don't usually do.

Fandoms
I am willing to do any fandom that I am a part of which is a long list, hence I'm not giving one here. If I don't know the fandom you're asking for, please provide links.

Mature Content
For those who are wanting erotica, here are the things I won't write:
Rape/Rape Fantasies
Dub-con
I also reserve the right to not write erotica if I find the content troubling as there are many dark corners on the web that I don't know about yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment