Thursday, January 15, 2015

Characterception (Jash's Dragon Army)

Now I don't like to make posts on here about what awesome dragons I get on Dragon Cave as I wouldn't want to bore you all. However, this story is one that is just too awesome to pass up.

After yet another hiatus, I returned to the site and started the long process of renaming all my dragons and redoing their bios.

I decided to name one Ketran:
Adopt one today!
And another Ellimist:
Adopt one today!
Then I was feeling like letting my nerd side out and attempted to breed them. After a few breeding sessions, they finally produced an egg. It became male and so I decided to name it Toomin:
Adopt one today!
For all those that don't get the joke:

All three names refer to the Ellimist from the Animorphs book series.
Ketran is the name of his original species, Ellimist is the name he adopted later on in his life, and Toomin was his original name.

No comments:

Post a Comment