Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weekly Update: 6/4/2011

Sorry about the long wait from last time. Things held me up so I couldn't get this 'series' out more often. I am very sorry for the one or two that care.

The Most Popular Way People Are Finding My Blog
Deviantart with 2 clicks.
Google with a total of 4 clicks.


Top 5 Posts This Week:

5: Q&A: The Green
I am glad my Q&A about my series The Green is being shown some interest. I am still shocked that I forgot to mention Philips Noir in the Q&A.
Views: 7

4: Gettysburg: History for Modern Audiences
I haven't yet watched the tv movie that this article mentions. This being the fact that I hardly watch tv.
Views: 9

3: The Hangover Part II (2011)
I realize this is more of a defense than an actual review. I will try to be a little more objective next time.
Views: 13

2: Octomon: Finally Some Sense
I just realized this has a typo in the title and the article itself.
Views: 15

1: Do you live more in the past or the present?
What is up with formspring questions being in the Top 5?
Views: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment