Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekly Update: 6/19/2011

The Most Popular Way People Are Finding My Blog:
Google, Facebook, and acrazyraven (my old livejournal account).

Top 5 Posts This Week:

5: CIA Taken by Lulzsec
I found this story to be interesting. I still think that it is scary that hackers can get into such secure places.
Views: 4

4: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
Why is it that movies that get Oscars are usually scored low by me?
Views: 5

3: Reading Drive 2011 Part 2
Yes, I did post this on the Subeta Facebook page.
Views: 7

2: Wii Fit Plus: Warrior Pose
This is a video that was done months ago. I really should really get into doing this review series again.
Views: 9

1: Amber Portwood: Teen Mom Tries to Commit Suicide
Now this is a blogpost that I didn't post anywhere but my fanpage and facebook profile. Usually when I get this many views I post it to at least one other place.
Views: 42

No comments:

Post a Comment