Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Special Offer: Shoutout on my Game of Thrones Season 8 Review

I adore all my fans. It is because of you I am where I am today. I'm not big but I have made an impact on people and that's what is important. I'd like to take this time to thank everyone who has decided to keep on watching and reading what I do.

For my Game of Thrones Season 8 Review I'd like to thank some of the people that have decided to donate to this blog. I'll even put the names of two people on the title card.

How to Qualify for this Offer
1.) Be a member on the $1 or $5 Tier on My Patreon
2.) Be on this tier during the run of this offer.
3.) Be on this tier when the review airs.

Offer Starts
June 25, 2019

Offer Ends
July 1, 2019

Game of Thrones Season 8 Review Airs*
July 3, 2019

*Review date may change due to things happening in my life. I will change the air date on this post if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment