Sunday, June 23, 2019

At First Love Chapter 6: Shippers at War

This is a Real Person Fanfiction. In this fanfiction Iain Glen has never been married.

This chapter has been edited due to content. If you want to see the unedited version GO HERE.


I yawned and turned over to see Emilia in the bed beside me. I wanted to spend all day doing nothing more than looking at her sleeping form and being excited over the fact that she was mine. That she would never leave me even if the world abandoned me. It was a strange but pleasing feeling. Unfortunately we only had this weekend before we'd be apart again. So I couldn't waste the day.

"Emilia," I said gently. "Wake up."

"Iain?" She asked as she turned towards me. "So it wasn't a dream?"

"No, my love, it wasn't."

We kissed and she pulled my shoulders. Our kisses increased in intensity just as both of our stomachs growled. We laughed loudly and I buried my head in the sheets next to her.

"Later." We said as one.
I got out of bed and put on pants and a shirt. It felt too intimate to cook in the nude with her. We shouldn't rush some things of a relationship too quickly. We had an entire lifetime together and she didn't need to see everything at once.

"What are you going to give me this morning?" Emilia asked.

"Eggs." I replied. "I like to save the large meal until dinner."

My girlfriend had decided not to change from her pajamas and I didn't blame her. They covered her up and looked extremely comfortable. She picked up her phone and followed me to the kitchen. The dishes hadn't been cleaned but they could last another day before needing to be put in the dishwasher. Everything needed to make eggs was clean and I wasted no time in starting to make breakfast.

"****!" Emilia yelled loudly and I panicked.

"What?" I asked calmly after I avoided hitting myself with the spatula.

"People are idiots."

I saw her looking intensely at her phone and knew the situation wasn't serious. Very soon I finished the scrambled eggs and gave each of us a cup of tea. She was distracted by the appearance of food to the point she was able to put her phone down. We started to eat but I knew it would only be polite to ask her what she had been angry about. I was also worried that there had been public outcry against us.

"What were people idiots about, Emilia?" I asked her.

"People are getting angry at me for dating you." Emilia said rolling her eyes. "For one the fans are confusing us for our characters. They're not saying me and you, they're saying Jorah and Dany."

"And they're mad at the characters getting together?"

"Extremely. There are some defenders showing that all their guessing was right about Jorah and Dany being in love. Others are saying I should be with Kit. Can you believe it? He's a great guy, a good actor, but I do not want to fuck him. They're even claiming that me dating you is like...I'm not even going to repeat those words."

"At least it's nothing important."

Throughout our conversation we had been slowly eating our breakfast. In all honesty the words people were slinging our way bothered me. The only reason I wasn't breaking down was because I hadn't read the exact words. I hadn't seen what Emilia had so I was able to remain calm. But once I had heard what people were saying about us, I would have a different response.

"You're lying." Emilia said.

"I am." I replied with a sigh. "I just don't want you to be disturbed on a day where it is just the two of us."

"You're right. I just...I don't get why people are unable to see why Jorah and Dany should get together."

"I assume it has something to do with them not liking my character."

"Yeah, people don't tend to like a couple getting together if they don't like one part of the pairing."

If I had been able to decide to make the fans hate either Jorah or Daenerys, I would choose the former. Emilia deserved all the love and respect she was able to find. She didn't deserve to be hated by people because they didn't like her character. Hopefully for the entirety of Game of Thrones she would be able to garner more love and support.

"It would make sense that they got together." I said as I finished my breakfast. "Especially since we weren't able to control our feelings for each other. Those emotions must have been seen by thousands of people."

"You'd think others would notice." Emilia replied as she drank her tea. "But they don't notice. Daenerys needs to get over her broken heart and Jorah is the way to do it. He has seen her at her weakest moments and still adored her. Plus Jorah needs some action on the show."

"I can understand moral outrage about us getting in a relationship, as much as I'd want to hit the people who disagree, but Game of Thrones is from a different time. Drogo raped Daenerys and yet people love that relationship. They must not really like me."

"Dave and Dan are following the books. But they've already miscast you as Jorah so why not make more changes to the story? I'm sure whatever ending they have in mind that it can be done with us getting together. It could even improve the ending."

"And if we got together there would need to be an appropriate sex scene."
I grinned at her and my eyes traveled from her face downwards. It felt so good to be inside her and to lose myself with passion. To go as fast and hard as I could while she was taken over by pleasure. I was able to fuck her like I loved since she enjoyed it. Fucking her onscreen would not be like real life, but it would be pleasure to put on screen. I wondered how hard it would be for both of us to make our love scene appropriate for others to watch.

"The sex scene should be at a prominent moment in the show." Emilia said with a grin. "So that viewers will be engaged with the story and our romance. It would be sweet to make love on the Iron Throne. It could show that-"

"You have broken the wheel." I replied. "What better way to show that Daenerys has come to Westeros to change things than to have her desecrate the old seat of power. It would be extremely fitting for how changing Jorah and Daenerys' love story has always been."

"Ah, yes, our romance can be compared to the political landscape of Westeros. How fitting."

We broke down laughing for a few minutes. It was hilarious to the point that keeping a straight face was impossible. Maybe David and Daniel could try to make that reasoning work, but no one would believe it. They would know us ******* on the Iron Throne would be for the mere purpose of causing a spectacle.

"Or Jorah returns to Daenerys and she makes love to him right in front of Daario." I said with a smirk. "We shouldn't see the start of the *******, I'm sure there will be other scenes, and have Daenerys moaning so people think she's ******* Daario."

"And they'll be cheering the fact that Daenerys isn't ******* her most loyal advisor. Then Daario opens the door to see Jorah ******* Daenerys like you did me last night. It will make viewers shit their pants."

"And serve them right for how they reacted us being a couple."

We shared a brief kiss and my hand went down her side. Our kisses became harder and I managed to stop myself from continuing. There were things I wanted to do today and I was still somewhat exhausted from the other night. I wanted to walk around with her on my arm so people could see the first woman I had ever loved.

"You need to get naked on the show." Emilia said and put a hand on my chest. "So many people get to show the best sides of themselves but you don't. Even if it's not me, Jorah needs to **** so everyone can see what I am lucky enough to have. That they get a little taste of what I get every night I'm here."

"That will be hard to show on television." I replied and put one of my hands over hers. "I can't actually penetrate you and everything can't be shown or else it would never be able to be aired."

"Or we can **** like we want and ruin their takes."

"And never be able to show myself naked on Game of Thrones ever again?"

"You could **** me senseless every night to take our your rage, my love."

"That would suffice."

I had planned this outing to show her a place that always calmed me. A place that if cycling and running didn't relax me, this place did. It was beautiful and, of course, far from where tourists would usually go.

"So what do you have planned for me today?" Emilia asked.

"There is a park close by that is just beautiful." I replied with a smile. "It has places that you can walk and more hidden areas."

"I have an idea for those hidden places."

"No, I am not making love to you in public."

"That's what you say now."
With the look she gave me I knew that if she wanted to **** me in the park, I would let her. My mind warned me against it but my body would obey her every desire. I worried if someone caught us fucking it would be all over the internet. And, as more tech savvy people had told me, nothing ever went away from the internet.
* * *
The weather outside today was more than pleasant. It was not too warm or cold, it was the prefect temperature to enjoy many hours outside. Only a few clouds were in the sky so the blue was readily apparent. The same blue of my eyes, at least according to Emilia. The park wasn't crowded today which was a blessing. Better to be with my girlfriend without a large crowd.

"This place is perfect." Emilia said with a smile. "I would never have thought to come here."

I watched an elderly couple look at me and Emilia with disdain in their eyes. They were judging me even though they didn't know my situation. It felt extremely uncomfortable to be getting glares from complete strangers. Never before had I been judged like this. Never before had anyone looked coldly at me because of the women on my arm. Of course I had never taken them out on a peaceful date like this. It had always involved a private area and *******. This was new territory for me.

Emilia took my hand and squeezed it. Without her strength I would have decided to go home. It was not fun being harassed because of the woman I loved. But with her by my side I knew I could find peace today. She was also experiencing the same things I was and if she could be strong, I could too.

"You freak!" A young man walking his dog yelled at me. "She's young enough to be your daughter! And you want to tell Emilia about her or should I!"

We walked away from him quickly. I couldn't help but smile that he hadn't recognized Emilia. He not only thought that I was dating a woman too young for me, he thought I was dating two young and extremely attractive women. It was hard to read his anger as anything but a compliment.

"He didn't recognize me." Emilia said with a chuckle. "You are quite the man to be dating two young women at once. You must have a lot of stamina."

"You doubt me." I said with a smirk and kissed her forehead.

"I do. Unless you show me some of that stamina."

"We'll be home soon and then on the kitchen ta-"

"No. Now in one of the secluded areas."

I wanted to tell her no and that it wasn't right. That if someone caught us it would be more than embarrassing. But there so much lust in her eyes and voice that the rational part of my mind started to go away. I couldn't resist the allure of her and dragged her to one area not many visited. It was hidden by tall bushes and two large trees. People would sit in the shade but not many would bother going through the bushes. One young woman looked at us going to the spot and just shook her head.

Once we were safely hidden away from the world I pulled her tightly against me. My hands went up and down her sides as her hands stayed on my chest. All the while we kissed. We kissed each other's mouths and neck. After a few heated moments we were naked on the grass, my body deeply entwined with hers.

When the lovemaking ended we lay on our backs in a state of bliss.

"You do have enough stamina to be with two women at once." Emilia said. "The man was right."

"Do you mean I can **** both at once or can only do each one separately." I teased. "If you have a friend then we can test that out too."

She slapped me and then we laughed. When we stepped out of the secluded area there was no one around. It was a quiet day and it was just our luck that no one was here. Or it could be that some had been unfortunate to hear our sounds and had gone away. Hopefully no one had recorded the sounds that had come out of our mouths.

We walked around in silence until we found a bench to sit on. I resisted closing my eyes even though I felt tired after ******* Emilia. There was also the fact that since I wasn't currently making love to my girlfriend that I was able to focus on the fact I had just made love to her in public.
"I wasn't that good, was I?" Emilia asked and put her head on my chest.

"Your lips are indescribable." I replied with a smile.

"Try."

"Not in public, my love. Not in public."

"Later?"

"Later."

Later in the comfort of my home we would make love yet again. We would embrace intensely during our last night together for awhile. Unless she could visit me again and give me a few days of bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment