Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Jeor (Table of Contents)


I am Jeor and I am the weapons master in Seitou's clan. I am of the Shadow Flight and serve the Shadowbinder.

In Seitou's clan it is beyond rare for dragons to breed out of love and to keep a child. I am the result of one such case. Jorah and Scourge found that their feelings had turned romantic and wanted to be together. After talking with Daenerys and AlexanderIsaacs, their mates, and Seitou it was declared they were a polyamorous pairing. Seitou graciously agreed to allow both Jorah and Scourge to keep one of their children in celebration. The child they ended up picking was me. I inherited both of my parents' fighting skills and dreamed of becoming a warrior. My dreams changed when I found the study of weapons much more interesting. While others seek to create and fight with weapons, I am the one to make sure none of that knowledge is lost.

Below are my journal entries:

UPCOMING

No comments:

Post a Comment