Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Impossible Odds

"If you want someone honorable by your side, Jon is the one. My father trusted him and he has a title."

"I thought so too but then I realized he wasn't."

Daenerys walked so that she was standing in front of me. It felt as if she was a harsh fire that could chase away any cold. She was beautiful and strong. I was glad to be in her service no matter what I couldn't do. No matter if I could never hear her cry my name as I made love to her. No matter if I couldn't feel her t*** underneath my hands and in my mouth.

"I've finally figured something out, my bear." Daenerys said. "I've been running for a long time. After Drogo...after...after he died I couldn't stand being hurt that way again. Daario I chose because he was fun and amusing. If I choose Jon I'll be doing so because he's the easier choice. I don't have to worry about him. He's not like you. He's never hurt me like you have. Then again he has never showed me love like you have."

Daenerys put a hand on my check and I was helpless to do anything but lean into it. We stood there a moment just looking at each other.

"I'm not going to run anymore, I can't." My Khaleesi said. "If I'm going to rule the Seven Kingdoms and defeat the Night's King, I can't let fear get to me. I won't. I love you, Jorah, and I always have."

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment