Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Green: Origins 3

"So Henry Johnson was cloning." Plague started. "He wanted to become immortal because he feared death. It isn't that unusual of a reason."


"He saw his mother die at a young age." I said, recalling what the tape had taught me. "He was scarred for life. It wasn't wrong what he did."


Plague looked me over and then continued. "So we have a scared child that went into cloning to become immortal. So-"


"Why me?" I asked. "He wanted to test to make sure the process worked before he did it on himself."


"So there were more of you made?"


"The tape said I was the last of the John Johnson batch." I replied.


Plague nodded. "Johnson saw you as the most likely chance of success and so he sent you out into the world to test you."


I rubbed my head where the tracking chip had been pulled out of. It would probably be sore for days. "Yeah," I finally said. "He wanted to see if my memories would come back and if I could survive."


"But nothing came back until that whore."


"Jillian. Yes." I said but was unsure why anything would happen with Jillian and no one else. Then it clicked. Though not all the way. "I'm only going to enjoy sex with women. I wish I could enjoy it with you, Plague."


A tear started to form in Plague's eye. "Yes, Matthias. But at least now I understand if you don't want to be with me. That it isn't your fault. I know how to deal with my urges but that burden shouldn't be passed to you."


I took notice of how he didn't use my new name of Clohn. "I will always stay with you, Plague."


Plague laughed and shook his head. "No you won't. You're straight now."


I walked over to him slowly and made my decision. He was the only one I loved, even if my body didn't admit it. He was the only one that had truly loved me. I couldn't give him up for the world.


I took his hand in mine and slowly went to kiss him on the lips. I knew at once it was desperation and the truth all mixed into one glorious moment. Plague knew my confusion and certainty too. Even through my emotions he managed to kiss back.


We broke away and looked into each other's eyes. "I love you, Matthias." Plague said.


"I love you so much more, Plague." I replied in relief at knowing I had made the right decision.


"I know." Plague said and took out his phone. The next few minutes were him explaining the situation to those in charge.


Plague gave the information that Yuji Makija, formerly known as Henry Johnson, was dead and would've been useless anyways. A cloner wasn't what the army was after. They also wouldn't be interested to know I was the last clone of John Johnson. Nor that I was in love with Plague.
----------------------------------------------------
The Green Blog aka Gralg Contamination

The Green Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment