Friday, September 14, 2012

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: After the Fall 6

After many minutes we stopped the embrace. I had finally told her. I had finally admitted it to her as I had admitted it to myself before. I loved her. I loved her completely and then suddenly felt bad about telling her a lie. Such a little one but it was there.


"You don't have to leave this land." I told her. "You can stay. It is I who have to leave."


Yomosa looked at me and I was worried that she would get angry. That this moment would be ruined forever.


"I know." She finally said. "I doubt the elemental would be that concerned with me. I'm just a human."


I smiled sadly. "More than a human. Much more. But you have the choice to make. If you want to choose the safer option I will understand."


"I have already chosen." Yomosa said and planted a light kiss on my forehead. "And I am not going back."


After she spoke we started to pack up. We didn't have much but that didn't mean it took us a short amount of time to get finished. All of our belongings were spread across the room. Most of the time was spent finding specific items.


By the end of this challenge we were both worn out. I even thought that Yomosa would leave me by how high tensions got.


Many hours later we finally left the village. We didn't say goodbye or say thanks. Whatever was after me wouldn't care where the extra minutes came from. Yomosa felt bad about leaving without warning but I managed to convince her to just leave with me.


As we got a good distance from the village it turned midnight. I set up a place for her to sleep and then she lay by me. I knew a few things as Yomosa fell asleep by my side. I knew that she was the bravest human I had yet met. I knew that I'd do anything to protect. Finally, I knew that I loved her completely.
-----------------------------
Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki Blog aka Companion to Rig's World

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment