Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: After the Fall 3

Finally there was silence. Well, unless you wanted to count Yomosa's soft breathing. And I didn't count it as it was peaceful. Her breaths were so peaceful that I hardly noticed them.


I held her slumbering form in my arms. Nothing else mattered. Hijunaki was dead and Sajoki was leaving my mind. I had another now to love and cherish. I didn't have to be held by the demons of my past. I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, Yomosa would never leave me. And, really, who could ask for more than that.


I had been holding Yomosa ever since we had finished making love. It wasn't just plain old fucking, it was love. My arms, finally, were growing tired of holding Yomosa. It would've done in song for me to hold her in my arms the entire night, but this wasn't a song.


I carefully let her go and my efforts were rewarded by her staying asleep. The only movements that showed she noticed what I did was to turn over. If only I could've fallen asleep tonight.


Walking outside the room and into one of the streets, I remembered why I couldn't sleep. The street was quiet now since it was so late at night and I was left to myself. I was left to wallow in my thoughts of feeling like I was being followed.


Jirou wouldn't have followed me. I knew that as a fact. We were too good of friends for him to want to stalk and kill me.


Looking up at the stars I felt like they were looking back at me. I was afraid that they were looking at me. Specifically I was afraid Akumie was looking down at me. Why would I be afraid of her? Why would I imagine that she was looking down to kill me?


If you had pissed off a goddess you'd have the same reaction. I had made her think I loved her so that she'd have sex with me. My plan had worked, but at a high cost. She had been pissed off at me.


I shook my head and went back to sleep with Yomosa. The woman I'd protect from a goddess' wrath. When I woke up I kissed Yomosa and then went to work on the farm.
-------------------------------------
Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki Blog aka Companion to Rig's World

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment