Monday, May 21, 2012

S&N: Being New 5

"I'm going with Samara." Mark told the group again. I was growing tired of him trying to get into my girlfriend's pants. Sam was the reason I was still sane and I wouldn't let her go. Not now. Not ever.


"If you hadn't missed the memo, Mark, you'd know that Sam and I work as a team." I replied. I had replied in that manner for the better part of an hour. Samara was pretending not to hear the argument.


I wouldn't have been so calm about her reaction if I didn't known the reason. She wanted to keep the peace. That meant not slapping the shit out of Mark for his current argument. At least I hoped so.


"You're not Nazilla. You only think you are." Rebecca said and Martha sighed. She had been doing that a lot since the argument began.


"Okay, anyone want my opinion?" Samara finally asked angrily. There was complete silence in the room. "Naz, why don't you focus on your task of being the distraction? You don't need me for that."


I nodded. "That is a reasonable explanation." Though my human mind threatened to overpower me at agreeing with Mark.



* * *



I ran to the front of Hurnia Police Station. The rain helped tighten my clothing against my body. I used to cherish this feelings, but now I didn't care. Looks were given my way as I pounded the front counter.


"Help me." I cried. "Someone just killed..."


As the man's eyes looked at my hardened nipples I knew he wouldn't be much trouble. As my story grew I knew his attention on my story lessened. All men aren't hormonal but I could tell this one hadn't had sex in a long time. With his looks, those who liked men would usually come swarming to him.


Since I could tell that, I had my advances be in that area. As time went on I started asking about him. I found I didn't care at all. It wasn't even just because I had bigger problems. The old Nazilla would've cared and felt guilty. I just played my part and didn't care about such morals.


I heard the signal in my head and looked at the man. I went behind the counter and kissed him deeply. Pressing my body against him. It was the least I could do for him. After that I left.


I was unafraid about the cameras capturing me since they had been dealt with. As for the others in the police station? They thought I was a whore, or something similar, and so wouldn't give a damn about me.
-------------------------
S&N Blog aka Karma HQ

AND

S&N Paper aka War for the World

No comments:

Post a Comment