Saturday, May 27, 2017

Crossing the Divide 56

"And I will be in the back, your grace?" Brienne questioned.

"Yes, because I trust your skills." I replied yet again. "The ground forces won't matter. The only point about attacking the Targaryen's ground forces is to take away her power. If she lives to attack Bear Island, there will be less people she can use. Some might side with us if we do well enough."

"You are a master of dragons, yet she now has wyverns at her side."

"We don't know that for certain. And even if that were so, we could kill them. I feel just at home on the ground as in the sky. Whatever advantages they have I will use against them. I am a Kaari, we do not bow down to anyone or anything."

I looked at Jorah and felt my confidence increase. Riding me he would wield me like a weapon. He would help guide me. When I flew into battle there would be two people in control: me and my husband. The queen and king of the Iron Throne.

Bronn looked skeptical but I knew he would follow my plan. For him, Jaime, and Lei I had ordered Tyrion to be captured if at all possible. I had said the main reason was that the imp would hold valuable information. As he was at Daenerys' side, many were skeptical so I hadn't stated my real intentions. I had assumed he was staying by her side to try and turn her back. He had had such good control over her I had no doubt that he was our last chance. Our last chance at returning the Targaryen to her former glory.

"And what will we do if Jon is already dead when we arrive?" Davos asked.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment