Friday, May 13, 2016

New CafePress Design: The Hawk

For this week I decided to go with something bird themed. Something bird themed that didn't have any of my lovely three parakeets: Loki, Peep, or Lemon.

This week's design features a bird of prey:
The Hawk

I wish I could've gotten a better picture of this hawk. I took two pictures of him while I was standing inside. He stayed still but the moment I opened the door he flew away. It is really awesome to see a hawk fly but isn't great when it doesn't give me time to get a good shot of him.

He does come by from time to time to look at my parakeets. I believe he slammed into one of the windows once and so knows that doing so again won't get him his prey.

You can get this design and others HERE.

If you have suggestions for future designs, please tell me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment