Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Jorah (Table of Contents)


I am Jorah and I am a warrior in Seitou's clan. I am of the Shadow Flight and serve the Shadowbinder.

In my younger years there was no question about how honorable I was. When I married I was completely devoted to my wife. And it was my devotion that was my downfall. I crossed lines I never should've crossed to keep her happy. I later fled with my wife as it was either that or death. She eventually left me, for which I am now grateful. After years of living in exile, another clan offered me to spy on Daenerys for the ability to go back to my birth clan. I did so as I was missing my old way of life, a longing that I hadn't yet gotten rid of. It didn't matter, to me, that I would be part of a ploy to overthrow a future queen. Meeting her ended up being the best thing for me as I found myself falling fully in love with a dragoness that deserved my devotions. It was the greatest day of my life when she took her place on the throne and also the saddest. Even though I had long ago stopped spying when I realized Daenerys deserved all of my loyalty, she was mad. I had been too ashamed to tell her. She kept endlessly banishing me, but I always came back as I couldn't stand harm coming to her without being able to stop it. It was good that I kept coming back as an uprising took over her clan. After rescuing her and taking her to safety, she both admitted her feelings for me and said that she no longer wanted to be a queen. I still think of her as the purest of queens, but I will do as my wife says. I love her. I always will.

Below are my journal entries:

Upcoming

No comments:

Post a Comment