Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This Means War (2012)

Title: This Means War

Director: McG

Starring: Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, and Tom Hardy

Rated: PG-13

Released: 2012

Personal Rating: 3/5

Oscars: N/A

Was Better Than I Expected
I was worried that this movie would suck. However, it didn't make me cringe throughout the majority of the movie. Chris Pine was awesome in his role. The cocky, woman-hungry man is a good character for him to play. I can see why people think that the revenge sub-plot is unneeded. I know I wouldn't miss it being removed from this film.

Who Reese Witherspoon Chooses
Is VERY predictable. Yeah, Chris Pine. This is perfect for Tom Hardy who gets back to his wife. Though the reason for her coming back to Hardy is because banging a secret agent is SEXY. And Witherspoon choosing ANY of them just didn't make that much sense.

Final Thoughts
There is not much to say about this movie. It is good but unimpressive. I would say you should wait for this movie to come onto DVD to see it. You don't need to go to the movie theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment