Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pretty Little Liars (Season 2)


Show: Pretty Little Liars

Season: 2

Episodes: 25

Developed By: I. Marlene King

Based on the Book Series by: Sara Shepard

Released: 2011-2012

Rating: 4/5

Basic Plot: The search for A deepens. The Liars get new allies to help with their search.

Return of Maya
I am Team Emaya (Emily and Maya) all the way! I just think Maya goes awesome with Emily. Suffice it to say that I was more than excited to see her return this season. The only thing wrong this season with her (besides her probably dying) was that Emily couldn't keep a good relationship with her. If Maya is truly dead my vote is that Emily goes for Samara. While Samara isn't Emily's perfect match, she is still an awesome girl I'd like to see again.

Melissa Appeared to be A
You have probably heard my rant about the A "reveal" (if you haven't, there are a lot of other fans ranting about it too), but before the "reveal" many people suspected Melissa of being A. While in Season 1 she wasn't a suspect, she took center stage as an A suspect. A group of fans gathered together to list their reasons of why A is Melissa.

Ezria and Spody
Ezria (Ezra and Aria) and Spody (Spencer and Toby) were my two favorite couples of this Season (as Emaya wasn't really a thing throughout the majority of this Season). Ezria is a cute couple but they need to get rid of nearly splitting up every other episode. It got boring the 50th time it was done. As for Spody, this is a much more stress filled relationship. It's a relationship I can really get into.

Final Thoughts
I liked this Season. It did go a much darker path. There was much more of a threat to the Liars and those they loved. There was Spencer breaking up with Toby to protect him, Hanna going to great lengths to protect Caleb from A, and that creepy ass Night Doll Shop Scene. And this season got a little more "adultish" with Ezria FINALLY having sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment