Sunday, March 13, 2016

Weekly Update 3/13/2016

Image Made by Me
For those of you who are stopping by my blog for the first time and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday, but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS

Chronicles of Gaia Chapter 1 Released
Wow, it has finally come. Chapter 1 is finally here! Go HERE to start your adventure!
Deadpool Review is Out!
Deadpool very much earned its R rating. HERE is my review of it.
Some Dark Tower News
Marty and myself go over the casting of Roland and Randall Flagg. We talk about not liking the casting of Roland and talk about how his casting may cause a black character in the series to be whitewashed. You can see the episode HERE.

 UPCOMING WRITING PROJECTS
Life is Strange Post
In the near future a post will be released going over the game and looking at it as a coming of age story. I will still be going over the time travel aspects as they are important to understanding the story.

If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog every month and monthly insider info about my upcoming e-books. Also, every Patron gets access to exclusive reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment